Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Complete body but won't work.

It's been a year since I had an ACCIDENT. It's crazy! I can believe that I have surpassed this trial. I just can't understand how come some people would not, could not do anything to help themselves. I read this article about a http://globalbalita.com/2009/filipina-pilot-extraordinaire/ but still could do, would do a lot of things.

I was walking in the market with 2 heavy bags on both of my hands when a man approached me and begged for money. If you could see him he has a complete set of fingers and toes. His body has muscles too but he opted to beg than to help himself. THE NERVE! When I got home, I told my Schatzy about the man. "My arms are ready to fall off my shoulder because the bags are so heavy, I walked a long way to buy stocks and carried another set of heavy plastic to make an honest living. Then the man approach me asking for money just like THAT!"

Yup! I am so angry. I can't say more.

0 comments: