Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Accidents do happen. =)

That afternoon, I called Schatzy to come because I was not feeling good but that time. I told him if I could take the day off. He told me that I could go but I need to be back after an hour. I opted not to go because I thought it was a waste of time.
Still with a splitting headache and the urge to go home to rest, I tried to work. I was transferring a not so hot cooking oil when the container collapsed… the oil spilled on my right leg. I was burned but did not feel the pain. I asked for a chair so I can sit and rest because I feel tired. Slowly I can feel the pain. The headache and the burning skin was not a good combination. Yes. Accidents do happen and I am glad it happened to me. I thank God that it didn’t happen to my Schatzy nor my lil ones and even my support group.

0 comments: