Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Oh I'm loving and living my life.

It started with a paper house, a drawing and a prayer. My life isn't perfect. I said to myself that I would take care of my family the way that I have envisioned years ago. I would play the role of the mom that would prepare for her kids snacks for school, when they get home I would help them with their assignments. I would not spoil them but teach them things that they have to know cause I can't be around all the time. Sabi nga ni Jesus "Teach them how to fish, and they will never be hungry again."

As for my Schatzy, I help him with his needs, prepare his food (not all the time) and take care of him. It not easy to juggle my time, it needs balance, right timing and determination to finish my tasks. I am happy that my planner is filled with events and tasks that makes me very productive.

The fulfillment it gives me makes me happy. At least the simple things that I was longing for during my childhood are experienced by my family.

0 comments: