Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 20, 2011

He's moving up to prep!

Kudos for our lil hero Jazer! He is now moving to prep this coming school year!He graduated with flying colors. He is one of the most outstanding students in his level.

I often tell Schatzy, myself and Fairy Faye that this is a group effort. If not for Ate Faye, lil hero won't wake up in the morning (they often struggle) have a yummy breakfast and baon. If not for Schatzy and me he wont be able to go to school and he wont have someone to teach him with his homework. Sometimes even his lil sis will help him and remind him with his homework.


That's why I believe this award is our family's group effort.
Here's my son with his best buddy.






0 comments: