Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The unexpected gift...

It was a bit tiring day. After the simple celebration we had, I decided to rest and watch my kapamilya teleserye. Ailie was on my right side and Jazer on the other. He was busy with his paper trying to make something out of it. I was not giving attention to whatever he is doing.


Our Ate Faye came in our room so she can watch with us because the boys were watching basketball in the sala. She asked me what lil Ailie was holding. I looked at my lil angel's hand.



There it was! A crumbled paper shaped into a ball.
My Jazer said "Gift ko yan kay baby eh!"


I almost cried.. but I smiled at him then he hugged his lil sister while saying "I love you baby!"


0 comments: