Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, May 22, 2008

My little angel and my hero!

What'ts up with my kids? Well, Ailie is gaining weight!(good! very good!) And Kuya is very good with his writing skills. I love watching them every afternoon especially when Kuya takes care of little Ailie. I have to make sure that his little sister will not care cause he will scold me like I am the kid and he is my father. Imagine how protective he is with his sibbling.

I was reading my book, what to expect the first year, when he told me "Mymy read a story for baby". So I felt obliged to make a story because the book is about how to take care of your baby. Then he turned to his lil sister and said "Don't cry na ha! Mymy will tell you a story."

That time I was shocked. I didn't know what to say. I can't believe it. Some say that he will be jealous with his sister when she comes out but I can prove them wrong.

I wish this will go on and on till they are old.

0 comments: